- Admission in Sailee Radiant school for academic session 2020-2021 started from 15 December 2018 will be done on the basis of instructions contained in this notice.
- Registration Forms will be available at the School Admin Office from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM on all working days from 15 Dec 2019 onwards.
- Only one form per candidate will be accepted. Candidature of any child for whom more than one form is detected at any stage of the admission process will be summarily cancelled and no representation will be entertained thereafter.
- Registration Form along with all supporting documents is to be deposited at the School Fee Counter from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
- A Registration Form is liable to be rejected in case of incomplete or incorrect information and no representation will be entertained thereafter.
- Submission of Registration Form is not a guarantee of admission.
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
Age Eligibility criteria for admission to Sailee Radiant School, is detailed in the table given below for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
3 years complete by 30th September 2020 with grace 15th October 2020
4 years complete by 30th September 2020 with grace 15th October 2020
5 years complete by 30th September 2020 with grace 15th October 2020
6 years complete by 30th September 2020 with grace 15th October 2020
Documents for Nursery Admission to be submitted with Application Form
- Completely Filled Application Form.
- Two Recent Passport size Photographs of the child and 1 photograph of father and mother each
- A copy of Residence Address Proof – Rent Agreement / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill etc
- Original Birth Certificate as Age Proof of the Child and a copy of the same.(for Pre-Primary to Std 1st)
- Original Leaving certificate and a copy of the same. (for 2nd std. and above)
- A copy of latest marks statement.(for 2nd std and above)
- A copy of Aadhar Card of the child and the parents.
- Copy of ID Card of Sibling (if applicable, for studying in the same school)
- If Children with Special Needs (Certificate from Competent Medical Officer for Disability)
- Any other document (as per point system or discretion of school Management)
First Come first serve basis…
Admission will be open to all strictly on first come first served basis. If seats are not available, the application will be placed on a WAIT LIST on first come first served basis and you will be notified as soon as a seat is available.
- Kindly ensure that the Application for Admission Form is complete in all respect so as to facilitate the admission process.
- Admission stands provisional until the submission of all necessary documents within 15 days.
- Admission will be confirmed only on receipt of required documents and payment of fees.