COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (BCA)
- The B.C.A. program aims to produce trained professionals in software industry for Global competency
- To develop skilled manpower in the various areas of information technology like: Data base management, Software Development, Computer-Languages, Software engineering, Web based applications etc.
- Acquire the knowledge, skills, experience and values to become lifelong learners able to obtain employment in a computer-related field or pursue higher studies.
- To create an objective platform for women who would like to work independently as software developers or system analysts for any modern developing systems.
- Develop the necessary Technical, Scientific as well as Problem Solving skills to analyse & solve real world problems within their work domain
- Develop a thorough understanding of the nature, scope and application of computer and computer languages
- Develop the ability and mindset to continuously update & innovate.
- Possess strong foundation for higher studies
- The students will be professionally qualified to be employed in IT sector and Government jobs.
Program Specific Outcome
- An ability to enhance the application of knowledge of theory subjects in diverse fields
- Develop language proficiency to handle corporate communication demands
- Preparing students in various disciplines of technologies such as computer applications, computer networking, software engineering, web designing, JAVA, database concepts and Internet programming.
- In order to enhance programming skills of the young IT professionals, the concept of project development in using the technologies learnt during the semester has been introduced.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination held at the end of XII standard conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Board or an Examination of another State or Board recognized as equivalent thereto with an aggregate not less than 45%.
- Three–year full time Diploma in Engineering of Technical Education Board with an aggregate not less than 45%.
- Three–year full time Diploma in Engineering of Technical Education Board with an aggregate not less than 60% are directly eligible for SYBCA.
A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with…
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated…