The objective of this policy is to provide specific and clear instructions to all parents about the school fees payments.
This policy applies to all parents and students.
Admissions are not granted on trial basis. Hence, Fees once paid is not transferable / adjustable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Fee payment can be done in Monthly*(For existing students only) 4 quarterly, 2 half-yearly or yearly installments.
- A request for monthly installments needs to be made in writing to the Head of School.
- All cheques should be drawn in favour of " SAILEE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL"
- In case of a student joining mid term, the fee will be charged on pro rata basis.
- Transport Fees, if opted for, are payable separately as applicable at the time of admission / raising the Invoice.
- Transport Fees, (if opted for) will be payable term wise only. One way transport facility is not provided by the school
- School management reserves the right to modify the fees, change divisions, batch timings from time to time.
- Duplicate I-card/ parent I-card/ extra parent I-card etc. will be provided@ Rs.250/- after 15 days of receipt of such payment.
Late Fees: In case of late payment of fees after the given deadline an amount of rs. 5 per day late fee will be applicable:
Failed Payments: In case your cheque bounces, the school will charge Rs.500/- as administrative charges for every payment instrument..
Fee coverage: The annual education fees does not cover the following:
|Items not Included in the Tuition Fees|
|Transportation||Trip / Picnic|
|Annual Performance costumes, Annual Performance (props, rental expenses)||Photographs|
|Activities/services which are not a part of co-curricular activities related to the board||Any other activities/services/facilities which are declared by Maharashtra State Government|
|Charges for expenses incurred for Inter School Events in the Sports & Performing Arts areas||Prescribed text books (as applicable) and Readers for all Grades (Nursery – G10) which is part of the course work. (not optional)|
|Library charges for late deposit or lost / missing book, late fees on account of delayed deposit of tuition fees, recovery of any damages. (not optional)||School uniforms, sports uniforms, sports related materials/ music instruments|
There may be optional expenses which if the parents opt for their child and will be charged extra.