National Institute of Open Schooling
PASS Xth WITHOUT MATHS AND MARATHI
- NIOS is one of the National Board like CBSE and ICSE, and it conduct both Secondary & Senior Secondary level certificates examination which is equivalent to State Board. Successful candidate of NIOS can pursue higher studies in State Junior College & University of Mumbai. The largest Open Schooling system in the world. More than 5,67,000 learners take admission every year.
The NIOS provides flexibility with respect to:
- Choice of Subjects: You can choose subjects of your choice from the given list keeping in view the passing criteria.
- Examination: Public Examination are held twice a year. Nine examination chances are offered in five years. You can take any examination during this period when you are well prepared and avail the facility of credit accumulation also.
- On Demand Examination: You can also appear in the On-Demand Examination(ODES) of NIOS at Secondary and Senior Secondary levels at the Regional Centres as and when you are ready for the examination after first public examination.
Upon Graduation, the students will:
- Only 5 Easy Subjects
- Spacious Class Rooms
- TOC Facility Available
- Free Study material
- Unique Opportunity to Save Paper
- Proper College Building
- Sports Activity
ECC. ED.(Teachers Training Centre)
- 100% Job Assistance
- Work in International School with the Base of Ecce Course
- Flexible working schedules with Public holiday & vacations
- Great Opportunities & Demand for Teacher’s in each School
- Work as Part Time or Full Time
- This Course provide the Skills & Methods to teach childern in the age group of 2-5 years
It is the best placement college. many companies came to our college. Well colleges have all the necessarily infrastructure and facilities ever required by any students. Its laboratories are well equipped and libraries sports a nd yep here food and environment is quite good as well as Hygienic.
The professors are very good and they teach us in very much detail. Everyone is very skilled in their part and they teach very well. The campus had everything that you need and also has transportation to go out.
College is very nice in terms of placements. Well in short actually i’m having wonderful experience not only the college but also the extra curricular activities and environment here is very good and healthy for us.